Crispy, soft inside and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Pumpkin fries are an upcoming fall hit. Sweet Pumpkin and Delicate Parmesan is a combination that cannot be ignored. Especially since we are talking about french fries. Our proposal will be remembered for a long time. We invite you to try it.
Pumpkin Fries Recipe
- 1 small hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- teaspoon salt
- Cut the pumpkin in half and then into thin strips (fries). You don’t need to peel it – Hokkaido squash can be eaten whole.
- Place them in a large bowl and pour very cold water over them. Let the fries soak for at least 30 minutes, preferably with ice cubes in them.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °. Dry the fries thoroughly with a paper towel. Fill into a large zip bag or large resealable box, then sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Close the bag or box and shake. Place the fries in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with paprika and garlic powder. Do not add salt at this stage.
- Spread the fries on the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, until the fries are crispy (check they’re sure, they may need longer) and golden.
- Finally, once removed, sprinkle with cheese, parsley and salt.
Please enjoy the food!