You can diversify your zucchini pasta noodle recipe by adding boiled turkey. This will make the dish more filling. You can decorate each serving with grated cheese and fresh basil.
Zucchini is a seasonal vegetable, so it’s worth consuming as much of it as possible. Few people know that it is a very healthy vegetable which is needed in our diet. It contains, among other things, potassium, which is largely responsible for the proper functioning of the circulatory system. It is also a great source of magnesium, iron, vitamin C and beta-carotene.
What’s more, it removes the acidity of the body and has a positive effect on the digestive process. Due to its low calorific value, zucchini can be successfully served even to small children. There are many recipes for making zucchini. It can be served in the form of cutlets – zucchini slices fried in breadcrumbs and an egg. However, fans of Italian cuisine will appreciate, especially, the zucchini pasta. This original dish is a great proposition for a family dinner. Zucchini noodles can also be consumed by people who are on a diet.
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking : 30 minutes
- Ready meals in: 40 minutes
- Calories: 75 kcal (100 g)
- Number of servings: 2
Zucchini pasta recipe
- 1 large zucchini
- about 200-250 g pasta (such as penne)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- about 250 ml of cream
- 1 bunch parsley
- about 100 g yellow cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the zucchini, then cut into half circles 1 cm thick.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When the skillet is hot, add the zucchini and simmer over low heat until soft.
- Finely chop the parsley and garlic. Add to zucchini.
- Grate the cheese on a medium sized grater. Add it to the sauce, then pour the whole cream over it. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil pasta in salted water. Drain and pour into a saucepan with sauce.
- Mix pasta and sauce thoroughly.
Please enjoy the food!